For several years I’ve been using the excellent micro four thirds system from Olympus. I’m not into the whole Canon versus Nikon versus Sony argument. I leave that to others more suitably qualified. The E-M1 is a great camera, it suits me and my needs and I’ve no intention of changing it in the near future.
- Olympus O-MD E-M1 Mark 2
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm f4-5.6 (wide angle)
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm 1:2.8 PRO (the one I have on my E-M1 most of the time)
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f4.0-5.6 R (the plastic fantastic lightweight lens)
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 75‑300mm 1:4.8‑6.7 II (for wildlife and aircraft)
- Godox TT350o Flash
- SRB Elite Filter System
- Red Snapper RS284 Tripod & RS12 Ballhead
Recently I added the Panasonic Lumix DC-TZ90 as a lightweight camera that I can use when weight restrictions or events stipulate no professional cameras. It’s a good little camera and quite handy for street photography as it’s quite discreet.